We're a leading private swimming school offering swimming lessons and classes kids & adults in North York, Richmond Hill, and Toronto.
- White Dolphin Swimming Club accepts Cash, Cheque, Email Transfer, WeChat Pay, AliPay, Credit Card and Debit Card
- Cheque Title: White Dolphin Swimming Club
- Email Transfer address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a non-refundable one-time $50 registration fee for every new student.
- The spot can only be reserved after White Dolphin Swimming Club receives the full payment.
- First paid, first served.
- NSF cheques: Any cheques returned NSF must be paid in cash with a $50 NSF fee added to the amount.
- Swimmers are entitled to up to three (3*n ) make-up classes per term. (n = n times per week)
For example, students who attend three times per week can have 9 (3*3) make-up classes per term.
- The first 3 times requesting absences there will be no charge; any following requests after will require extra charge – Group lessons will be $20 and Private lessons will be $40
- If lessons are canceled due to weather conditions or other unforeseen problems, Parents can reschedule the make-up classes for the affected swimmers; this will count as an extra make-up class.
- An absence request must be done on the website at least 24 hours before the class, or no make-up class will be given.
- A make-up request can be done online at any time as long as there are spots available.
- There are no guarantees that the swimmer will have his/her regular instructor for any make-up class.
- Make-up classes cannot be carried forward to the next swimming term.
- Swimmers cannot substitute another swimmer for lessons the registered swimmer will miss.
- Absence from a make-up class will result in a lost class.
- No monetary refund will be available for missed classes.
- The first time requesting a time switch there will be no charge; any changes after will have a $40 surcharge
- Refunds: Once payment has been received for the term, the payment is non-refundable. With sufficient reason and documentation, refunds may be considered and issued by WD Swim Club with a 20% refund charge and the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Store credit will remain on the student’s account for up to 24 months from the day the credit is given and can be used anytime at no extra cost. Credits are not transferrable to other students and must be used by the student to whom credits are given.
Other Rules and Policies
- Swimmers who are 6 years old or older must access his/her gender change room/washroom.
- Do not leave any valuables in the change room/washroom. White Dolphin Swimming Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No photography or video recording is allowed in the change room/washroom.
- Swimmers under the age of 4 (even for those potty trained) must wear an approved elasticized legged swim diaper.
- Swimmers with long hair should wear a swim cap
- Pool safety rules must be followed at all times.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the school.
- No food, drink, and glass containers are allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- White Dolphin Swimming Club reserves the right to make such rules and regulations in the operation of the school as it deems appropriate and it is a condition of acceptance that these rules and regulations be observed.
- White Dolphin Swimming Club reserves the right to change fees at any time.