We're a leading private swimming school offering swimming lessons and classes for baby, kids, toddlers & adults in North York, Richmond Hill, Toronto
- White Dolphin Swimming Club only accept Cash, Cheque and Email Transfer
- Cheque Title: White Dolphin Swimming Club
- Email Transfer address: email@example.com, Note: Student name, preferred Time and Location, Name of lesson.
- The spot only can be reserved after White Dolphin Swimming Club accept the payment
- First paid, first served
- For Learn to Swim Program, Improver Program, Adult Program, each swimmer is entitled to up to three (3*n ) make up classes per session. (n = n times per week)
For example, students attend three times per week program can have 9 (3*3) make up classes per session.
- Swimmers enrolled in our School Year Swim Program are entitled to a maximum of 10 make up classes per year.
- If lessons are cancelled due to weather conditions or other unforeseen problems, White Dolphin Swimming Club will schedule make up classes for the affected swimmers.
- Swimmers cannot substitute another swimmer for lessons the registered swimmer will miss.
- Parents have to reschedule on White Dolphin Swimming Club registration system at least 24 hours before a lesson start.
- If prior notice of an absence is not received, then no make up class will be available.
- There are no guarantees that the swimmer will have his/her regular instructor for any make up class.
- Make up classes cannot be carried forward to the following swim session.
- Absence from a make up class will result in a lost class. White Dolphin Swimming Club will not reschedule missed make up classes.
- No monetary refund will be available for missed classes.
Other Rules and Policies
- Swimmers who are 6 years old or older must access his/her gender changeroom / washroom.
- Once a payment has been received for the term, the payment is non-refundable.
- Do not leave any valuables in the changeroom / washroom. White Dolphin Swimming Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No swim bags or shoes allowed on deck. All the belongings must be kept in the changeroom / washroom.
- No photography or video recording allowed in the changeroom / washroom or in the pool area.
- Swimmers under the age of 4 (even for those potty trained) must wear an approved elasticized legged swim diaper.
- Swimmers with long hair should be pulled back or wear swim cap.
- Pool safety rules must be followed at all times.
- Feet-first entry into the pool. No diving allowed.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on deck.
- No food, drink and glass containers are allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- White Dolphin Swimming Club reserves the right to make such rules and regulations in the operation of the school as it deems appropriate and it is a condition of acceptance that these rules and regulations be observed.
- White Dolphin Swimming Club reserves the right to change fees at any time.